Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5-16-10

You used to cry rhinestones and bleed rubies.
That's how it used to be
Now you just cry tears and bleed blood
And you’re dying
words dance through the air and steal breath away from my lungs
I try hard not to speak or breathe.
For fear it will take away from your beauty
Silver wings outstretch from your back
spreading wide across the radiant sky
i hold my breath as you soar up into great heights
so much further than my imagination could ever see
take me with you
I want to whisper those words into your ears
But silence flows through my fingertips
Into my heart
The sun melts into your soul
And you flutter so far above me
Exhale
I tilt my head up and watch diamonds slide down your face
Memories dripping from your lips
Fingers are reaching out
You are plunging from the sky
Pearls and gold stream behind you
Illuminating everything
You encase me in your wings
Love travels through my body
This is what infinity must feel like

0 comments: