Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4-13-10

my voice is filled with the white noise of sadness, your eyes wander to the floor, unable to maintain eye contact, for fear that my emptiness will seep from my soul and creep into yours. and it seems the whole world is rising as i fall. this fear, fear of everything, yet of nothing at all eats away at me and i can't take it anymore. my stomach turns and turns and my eyes water, and everything hurts, my heart just hurts for no other reason than pain is all it has ever known. and the scars on my body burn as if they are fresh wounds. everything burns like the fires of hell have swallowed me. do you see the pain, do you see the fear? take it, breathe it in, for it is all i have ever been. help me escape, show me the way through the darkness...just show me the way, any way, take me anywhere and i will follow. take me away from the fires, the fires that i see all the time. i can't stop this burning in my eyes, and this burning under my skin never leaves. it's just fire, fire all the damn time.

0 comments: